- Bugfix: Don't display preferred days and times in the frontend if they are deactivated.
- Bugfix: Added event listener for google maps API infowindow domready
- Removed: Automatically open map on switch to Wunschpaket-Services
- Bugfix: Outdated class name in the menu.
- Bugfix: Outdated class name on ThankYou page.
- Integration of Parcel Management API for correct usage of preferred day and time.
- Bugfix: CSS and JS is still loaded when no search functionality is selected to not break the design of the yellow box.
- Bugfix: Correct display of net price and taxes in the e-mail.
- Bugfix: Always display pricing in the yellow box.
- Bugfix: If any product is associated with only an excluded delivery set, neither a DHL-only address nor a Wunschpaket service can be selected.
- Show tracking pixel only on one out of 30 days and only on the user controller
- Added billing address as fallback when pre-filling locality and street for empty delivery addresses.
- Bugfix: Wrong visibility modifier of oxcmp_user::_changeUser_noRedirect.
- Bugfix: Added missing surcharges in e-mail templates.
Bugfix: Compatibility with PayPal module (overriding OK with NOT_FINISHED)
- Include company field when exporting a CSV.
- Bugfix: Reset shipping set in case it is excluded.
- Bugfix: If each possible delivery is associated with an excluded delivery set, no Wunschpaket service can be selected.
- Bugfix: If each possible delivery is associated with an excluded delivery set, no DHL-only address can be selected.
- Bugfix: If ordering as guest, we show DHL services.
- Bugfix: A newline character is always appended to the functions.php.
- Bugfix: Check if any Wunschpaket service was used before checking if the shipping set or the payment is excluded.
- Bugfix: Missing check if the user is logged in when determining which delivery set the user can choose.
- Removed information about the Wunschpaket features in the e-mails (but adding template variables).
- Pretty printing of the selected Wunschpaket in the backend.
- Merged zip and city field when searching for a parcel shop.
- Set country of delivery address by default to the country of the billing address.
- Fixed definition of the menu in the shop backend
- Converted translation files to UTF-8
- Changed default of excluded days to a more reasonable selection
- The cut-off time will be considered even in presence of a preparation day.
- Fixed backwards-compatibility issues (oxDb::quoteArray, array_column, oxconfig.OXVARNAME length)
- Reordered overview over selected Wunschpaket features on the checkout summary
- Kompatibilität zu Oxid 6 hergestellt (bitte beachten Sie diesen Hinweis)
- Days that cannot be selected as preferred day are not displayed
- We display only five preferred days
- Bugfix: Delivery time is stated in working days instead of days, which resolves an issue with the choice preferred days
- Billing numbers added to order export
- Price for combination of preferred day and preferred time
- Exclusion of preferred day depending on availability and delivery time of articles
- More parameters for calculation of preferred day: excluded days for handing over
- New parameter for Packstation/Filiale search: street
- Minor improvements in the frontend
- More validation in the frontend
- Usability improvements
- Consequent use of theme switch based on ancestor theme
- Extended theme switch so that it considers ancestor themes as well.
- Excluding Packstation, Postfiliale and Paketshop individually implemented.
- Excluding preferred day, preferred time, preferred location, preferred neighbor individually implemented.
- Migration from "Standortsuche Deutschland" to "Standortsuche Europa"
- Added support for Flow theme
- Added validation for a Postnummer
- Bugfix: Prevent error caused by strict error reporting
- Bugfix: Using the correct delimiter for the weight when exporting an order
- Added "Wunschpaket" functionality (i.e., preferred day/time/neighbor/location)
- Added CSV export
- Improved location finder: Now it finds Packstations/Postfiliales even for incorrect combinations of zip code and city.
- Bugfix: Phone number, fax number and company could not be required fields.
- Bugfix: Payment and shipping options were also excluded if the adress was no Packstation or Filiale.
- Bugfix: Changing another configuration deletes exclusion configuration.
- Removed upper version constraint.
- Replace getSelfLink with getSslSelfLink to add SSL support.
- Added functionality to exclude shipping or payment
options when sending to a Packstation/Postfiliale.
- Initial release of the DHL Lieferadressen plugin for OXID.